RSS Feed Problem Update

Due to an emergency call from a client that took several hours out of my day, I did not complete the new RSS feed fix, but I did find out what needed to be done and how it could be done. With any luck I will manage to complete it by the end of the day.

I will post again on this blog when all is finished, and the new feeds are available, along with instructions as to how to use them.

For those who many have missed earlier posts, the problem is that all blogspot feeds, and some feedburner feeds are being incorrectly parsed by the software I was using. I found that the aggregator software I wrote for is still picking them up correctly, and I will be providing a set of RSS feed options from there.